Thursday, December 29, 2011

Flower Boy Ramen Shop + Recipe

In the spirit of the drama with Jung Il Woo "Flower Boy Ramen Shop"

Ramyun is an integral part of east asian, and college culture. It is cheap, filling, and delicious. Found in all sorts of places: Shops, delis, train snack carts, etc. To eat, just add hot water! I remember during my school days popping by the local deli afterwards to catch a cheap bite to eat when I was almost broke.What more could one want? A slightly smaller waist perhaps.
I have been eating this since.......I dunno. Never got sick of it!
Recipe: Spicy Seafood Ramyeon

Ingredients:
1 pack of ramyun
Cook according to package instructions. Note: For a healthier version, don't add the entire soup base-its filled with sodium and most of the time, msg.
Suggested additives
Shittake mushrooms, thinly sliced
Eggs-hardboiled or poached
Leeks sliced thinly, may be added as a topping
Kimchi :D
Peppers
Carrots
Potatoes
Tomatoes!!!
Green peppers
Cabbage (Bok Choy)
Spinach!
Bean Sprouts
Broccoli
Seafood: Shrimp, lobster, Squid, etc.
Gochujang or any type of hot sauce
Be creative. It will ALWAYS taste good. I even added milk when I was little and it was still delicious.
Eat, exercise, and be merry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrumptious, tasty, fair, or not your type? Write to your hearts content.