Friday, July 15, 2011

Muscle Girl Stills!

No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only.
I will definitely watch this.
Reason No. 1 
1. LEE HONG KI!! (Jeremy from You're Beautiful!!)
2. Also, really curious as to see how fluent Lee Hong Ki is in Japanese...
The only reasons all circulate around Lee Hong Ki... I know, I'm shameless, tsk tsk tsk but he's one of my favorite singer/actors ;-)  
Some yummy appetizers(excuse me, pictures) of LHK to eat (I meant look, sorry!) as you wait... (I confess to blatantly fangirling).
*No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only.
^_^ *
His smile is just angelical! ;-) *
Jeremy. What else can I say?  :-) *


These pics look delicious! I am going to look out to any food references and find the recipes for them!
Credits: happyhappyred + Only_Honggi
Reupload: LiaHongki@primindo *

One of those rare shows where Korean and Japanese artists collaborate!! Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrumptious, tasty, fair, or not your type? Write to your hearts content.